Networking, Product Demos with Coffee, Tea, Assorted Baked Items and Snacks Served
Mobility Meets Healthcare
Mobility provides healthcare organizations with comprehensive information and insights to guide the use of mobile solutions throughout the continuum of care. Beyond mobile device offerings, healthcare organizations need to build and implement a mobile strategy based off in-depth analysis of the infrastructure, policies, workflows and supporting technologies necessary to sustain and grow mobility.
IT asset, patch, and systems management to IT service delivery and security, Ivanti is here.
When LANDESK and HEAT Software combined in January of 2017, we knew we needed a new company name. For nearly 30 years, LANDESK and HEAT offered user-centered IT solutions designed to increase user productivity while reducing IT security risk. LANDESK was the only vendor recognized by Gartner in the four areas of client management, endpoint protection, IT service and support, and enterprise mobility management. Over the years both companies changed. LANDESK acquired companies like Wavelink, Shavlik, Xtraction Solutions, and, most recently, AppSense. HEAT was created by combining FrontRange and Lumension. That's a lot of brand names. And in order to gather all these brands under one roof, we needed a new identityâand Ivanti was born. So whether you're looking for systems management, IT asset management solutions, IT service management improvement in the cloud, IT security solutions, or patch management that you can use with or without SCCM, Ivanti stands ready to help.
Patient Communication Solutions
With the introduction of electronic health records, health data storage is expected to be high on providers' to-do lists.
One of the things that has highlighted disaster recovery's importance is the growing use of electronic health records and the concomitant growth...
Happy hour with Open Bar, Wine tasting with Rachel Jeanne and sumptuous Hors'Doeuvres that have been pared with our wine selection
TechTalk Healthcare - the event for Leaders in the Healthcare technology community to relax and network and hear about the latest mission critical technologies in a social setting. Enjoy your beverage of choice; munch on appetizers; connect with people you've friended, LinkedIn and tweeted with; and discuss current Healthcare technology innovations with innovative IT manufacturers and their partners.
THE DRINKS ARE ON US! Featured Wines for Jacksonville – Thornton Zinfandel, 2013 Cht Tertre de Launey Sauvignon Blanc 2014 Myka Cellars Chardonnay 2014 Grgich Hills Cabernet Sauvignon 2012
Register now to join us after work. Network over Happy Hour and taste some of the best wine in the world. It's free to attend! Most of all get the information you need to be indispensable in your job. You'll hear about things like:
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!
- Clinical Mobility - From accessing EHRs on tablets at the point of care to enabling remote monitoring of post-surgical patients, mobile devices and anytime, anywhere access to patient data are critical to modern healthcare technologies. Clinical mobility and all it entails — including management, security and infrastructure access — is at the heart of today’s improved patient care.
- Point of Care - The point of care is where the majority of patient interaction takes place. Today’s in-room technologies promote safer, more convenient interaction and care for an elevated patient experience.
- Patient Data Management - In healthcare, it all comes down to data. And technology is the key to ensuring the right data can be accessed in real time, especially for today’s empowered patients. As many healthcare organizations embark on Stage 3 Meaningful Use attestation, we see data access expand beyond EHRs to portals, mobile devices and HIEs. To handle this demand, you need multifaceted technology that protects and seamlessly transfers information.
- Visual Solutions - Visual communication is integral to the operations of today’s modern healthcare facilities. Whether they’re helping explain a diagnosis to a patient or assisting loved ones to navigate the hospital, displays and other visual media speed information when and where it needs to be shared.
- Security - Security is all over today’s headlines. Breaches and hacker attacks have become a top concern for healthcare providers. From ensuring data integrity to preventing internal staff mishandling, data and network security is a multifaceted balancing act. IT software and hardware are at the heart of information protection.
- Collaboration - Integrated and unified communication is at the heart of improved care and a better patient experience. Whether physicians are collaborating across the country or patients are remotely consulting their doctors via telehealth, collaboration solutions break down barriers and promote more accurate, convenient healthcare.
- Data Center - The data center is the backbone of your IT infrastructure. It’s here that backup, storage, security and access converge to enable hospitals to effectively leverage data and technology to improve patient care.